Online Press Release Optimization & Distribution Via PR WebMany news search engines including Google News, Yahoo News, MSN News, Topix.net, Feedster, Daypop and others, pull the latest news releases distributed on PR Web's™ high visibility newswire. This provides businesses both large and small with new opportunities to get your press releases read by the ever growing audience of Internet users using online news services.
Because many press releases are archived on news related sites across the Internet, you also have the opportunity of increasing your link popularity score. Each press release you distribute includes hyperlinks back to your web site. You will therefore find your number of backlinks increasing over time and many of these backlinks remain for years and years to come.
What SearchRank OffersSearchRank will not only distribute your press releases through PR Web's newswire but will ensure that your release is optimized to reflect keywords that are related to your business model. Why is this important? When your press releases are optimize to target keywords that are relevant to your business, you increase your chances of attracting highly qualified traffic as people search for those terms on the Internet.
Press Release Optimization Services include:
- Keyword research will be performed in order to identify 2 - 3 highly relevant search phrases that your target audience is most likely to use for a news search.
- Once search phrases are identified, we optimize your existing press release to target these terms so that it has the best opportunity to receive great positioning for up to 30 days in the news search
- Anchor text is developed within each news release to link with related content on your website.
- We can also insert JPEG images into a news release ensuring your photo gets picked up and displayed in Google News.
- Press releases are distributed via opt-in email to PR Web's database of more than
250+,000 media outlets, industry analysts and freelance journalists.
- Press releases are also distributed to major search engines like
Google, Yahoo! News, and Bing.
- Press releases are sent to 30,000+ journalists and bloggers.
- Finally, your press release is hosted on PRWeb.com, which receives 1.5 million visitors each month.
- Detailed analytics let you see the immediate impact of your online news release. You’ll learn how many people read your release, where it was picked up, how many times it was shared, and where your prospects learned about your business.