Link Building ServicesUnless you have zero competition, you will need to employ a strategic link building effort if you are going to compete in today's online world. An effective link building campaign will work to strengthen your domain (domain authority) as well as help individual pages rank well for the target key phrases they have been optimized for.
Link building has become a necessary component in any online marketing effort. However, all links are not equal. Search engines are working harder than ever to sift the good links from the bad. That is why it is more important than ever, if hiring a professional link building company, to seek out one who is strategic in their efforts, uses only trusted techniques and has a longevity of success. That where SearchRank can help!
What SearchRank OffersSearchRank offers professional custom link building services designed to improve overall domain authority as well as single page strength, enabling your site gain qualified referral traffic as well as experience better positioning in the search engines.
While each link building campaign is custom designed around the client's marketing goals and specific web site site, here are some of the methods we employ to increase the quantity as well as quality of inbound links pointing to your site:
- Content Development - Developing a strategy to create
"link-worthy" content that will attract links naturally such as
Infographics, How-To Guides, Top Ten Lists, Widgets, Free Guides, video
and a number of other types of content. Additionally "link-worthy" content
is promoted through various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon,
Pinterest, Reddit and many others, which help obtain not only inbound
links but social signals that are now part of search engine's ranking
- Social Media Profiles (Web 2.0) - There are two methods of receiving inbound links
from social media sites. a.) we create social media profiles on sites such
as Tumblr, Wordpress.com, LiveJournal.com and others and link back to your site within the
bios areas of your profile pages; b.) if you have an active blog and are
publishing good content, we can "push" those posts to social news and
bookmarking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Reddit,
Pinterest, and others.
- Utility Linking - This process involves researching your
competition and discovering where they are obtaining inbound links from
and working to secure the same linking opportunities to your site.
- Reclamation - A process where we examine the current inbound
links you have and try to renegotiate with those linking to you to change
anchor text in links to key phrases you wish to rank well for and even
point links to most appropriate pages that have been optimized for those
- Answer/Wiki Sites - We search for open questions on sites such
as Yahoo Answers, Wiki Answers and others that are relative to your
business and provide answers along with link(s) back to most relevant
pages. Most links are 'nofollowed' but these sites can provide significant
- Guest Blogging - There still exists an abundance of
opportunities to have your content featured on other sites. It is a
win-win situation as the blogger obtains free content (yours) and you in
return get a link or links back to your site. We would search out bloggers
in your niche who are offering guest blogging opportunities, develop
original content and then have it posted on their blogs.
- Niche Sites - This method involves discovering sites that are
in the same niche as your business, whether those be blogs, directories,
resource pages and the like, and then requesting that they link back to
- Online Press Releases - Press releases that are optimized and then submitted via PRWeb. This method helps gain links from Google News, Yahoo News as well as the possibility of many journalists and bloggers discovering the release which can also result in additional links as well. Additionally, releases are archived on the PRWeb site for a permanent link or links.